Homestead is available and ready to start services for individuals in need of hospice and palliative care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our customer service department takes referrals and care calls 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week.
We can admit patients throughout the weekend and provide personalized hospice and palliative care services.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the front-line heroes fighting COVID-19 and the individuals who are battling the virus.
Homestead’s Team, Program and Services
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Worker
- Holistic therapies through Nurturing Arts program
- We Honor Veterans program
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Disease specific: Care Beyond Cancer
- Homestead Crisis Care program
- Symptom Management Pathway for Crisis©
- Transitional Care for hospital discharge
- Watch List
- Medical equipment and nursing supplies
- 24/7 hospice telecare