Support at Home
The social services team has the in-depth knowledge and expertise to assess eligibility and to identify if a loved one needs additional assistance to live stress-free and comfortable in the next step of life’s journey.
- Home safety evaluation
Points of evaluation are:
- Is an emergency call system is needed?
- Check placement of rugs to decrease risk of falling
- Is there a wandering risk?
- Is a handicap ramp and parking permit in place or needed?
- Is a medication reminder system needed?
- At-home Services
- Utility assistance
- Prescription assistance and delivery
- Mobile physician services
- Hearing aid program
- VA Aid and Attendance
- Veterans and survivors who are eligible for a VA pension and require the aid and attendance of another person.
- Medicaid Homemaker Services
Medicaid beneficiaries may receive services in their own homes, which could include:
- Sitter services
- Meals for the homebound
- Light housekeeping and assistance with other daily living activities